Event Traffic Management is one of the most important elements of a successful event. It is the first and last impression of your event. Fundamentally event traffic management can leave a lasting impression on your customers; if it is planned and delivered successfully it will improve customer experience and increase the likelihood of repeat visitors. We can offer you a comprehensive yet specifically tailored traffic management package.
- A complete analysis of the site and full consultation with all agencies involved will enable us to identify all areas requiring consideration.
- We can produce a complete transport management plan, documenting traffic flows, signage, traffic lights and road closures. This includes sign plans and CAD drawings of Traffic Management layouts.
- We will attend multi agency meetings to present the transport management plan to help support your event license or to comply with the recommendations of the Safety Advisory Group.
- We can apply on your behalf for any Temporary Traffic Regulation Orders (TTROs), Temporary Traffic Light Permits or National Streetworks Registrations.
- Our traffic operatives are not only trained to Sector Scheme Standards, but, are briefed clearly about the event, EN 471 uniformed and radio linked.
- We can provide full external signing, variable messaging signs, stop/go operations, 2 way or multi phase traffic light services and lane closures for any event.
- We offer temporary barrier systems from water filled barriers to pedestrian management systems.
- We can supply a member of staff as a permanent point of contact in Event Control throughout the duration of the event.